Apply now to be part of the 2nd cohort of Welcome to Cleveland
Are you new to Cleveland? The Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club is seeking newcomers, transplants, and boomerangers, ages 25-45, to join the second class of Welcome to Cleveland. If you moved here anytime in the last few years and are looking to learn more about Cleveland and meet new friends, we'd love to have you.
The program begins with a welcome brunch at Adega where everyone will meet and get introduced. All program participants have access to a private Facebook messenger chat where participants can connect during the four-month program. The program features four structured and professional events and 2-4 fun and casual events.
Registration is required!
- March 26, 11:00am -Program kick-off: Meet your fellow classmates - Brunch at Adega
- April 7, 5:30pm - Social: Visit a cool new venue in Cleveland.
- May 7, 11:00am - Bakery Day! Visit a neighborhood in Cleveland tour all of the local bakeries.
- May 17, 6:00pm - Philanthropy: Volunteer at a local non-profit.
- June 14, 6:00pm - Education: Participate in a walking tour of a local neighborhood.
- July 19, 6:00pm - Networking: Sit down for dinner with a CEO in the community.
Applications will be open until March 15.
Cost: $100 or $25 per a month for four months
**Additional events may be added. You are not required to attend all of the events, but we encourage you to attend as many as possible to receive the most benefit from the program.
For questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Welcome to Cleveland" is a four-month program designed to help young professionals fall in love with the city. Each event will represent one of the 20/30 Club’s Pillars: Education, Social, Networking, and Philanthropy. The Club believes that each pillar is an important aspect for helping young professionals build and develop their careers. The program will help young professionals get established in Cleveland by meeting local leaders, learning about volunteer opportunities, and making meaningful friendships and business connections.
Click HERE to meet the first cohort of Welcome to Cleveland!