Apply now to be part of the 2021 class of Welcome to Cleveland
Are you new to Cleveland? The Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club is seeking newcomers, transplants, and boomerangers, ages 25-45, to join the inaugural class of Welcome to Cleveland. If you moved here anytime in the last few years and are looking to learn more about Cleveland and meet new friends, we'd love to have you.
Registration is required!
- August 21st, 11:00am -Program kick-off: Meet your fellow classmates - Brunch at Adega
- September 2, 5:30pm - Social: Visit a cool new venue in Cleveland.
- October 12, 6:00pm - Education: Participate in a walking tour of a neighborhood or visit a local museum.
- November 17, 6:00pm - Networking: Sit down for dinner with a CEO in the community.
- December 9, 6:00pm - Philanthropy: Volunteer at a local non-profit.
Applications will be open from July 22nd – August 19th
Cost: $100 or $25 billed monthly
**Additional events may be added.
For questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Welcome to Cleveland" is a four-month program designed to help young professionals fall in love with the city. Each event will represent one of the 20/30 Club’s Pillars: Education, Social, Networking, and Philanthropy. The Club believes that each pillar is an important aspect for helping young professionals build and develop their careers. The program will help young professionals get established in Cleveland by meeting local leaders, learning about volunteer opportunities, and making meaningful friendships and business connections.
Now in our 20th anniversary year, The Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club is a local non-profit dedicated to empowering young professionals to get involved in the Cleveland community. We achieve our mission by hosting 100+ events each year that offer young professionals the opportunity to make friends outside of work, expand their professional network, provide educational & development workshops, & engage with philanthropic organizations.