Start your weekend off right with an evening sail on the BrewBoat Cleveland.
What can/should I bring on a BrewBoat CLE cruise?
The BrewBoat comes equipped with a Bluetooth stereo system that can connect to your phone, coolers fully stocked with ice and an experienced captain and crew member.
Here are some suggestions for you to bring, to make the most of your experience:
- 3-4 beers per person, or a standard wine bottle for every two people. NO liquor is permitted onboard.
- An awesome playlist. You're the DJ, so we'll crank out whatever your group likes.
- Weather appropriate clothes. We’re a summer attraction, but it’s Cleveland, so keep an eye on the forecast anyway and dress accordingly.
- Munchies. Pizzas, pretzels, those delicious little sandwiches you make, etc.
- Your awesome attitude and beautiful face. In case no one said anything, you are really looking great today.
Where do I board the BrewBoat?
We'll pick up you (and your group) at our dock at Channel Park Marina, 5300 Whiskey Island Drive, Cleveland, OH 44102. As you enter the marina, free parking will be available directly adjacent to our dock. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled cruise time.
What happens if there's bad weather?
We'll still cruise in light rain, but high winds and thunderstorms are a no-go.
If we need to cancel your cruise due to foul weather, we'll cry a little bit on the inside and provide you with a refund. The weather in Cleveland can change quickly from one hour to the next, so we may not be able to make the official call until the time of your cruise.
Where can I go to the bathroom?
The golden question! The BrewBoat does not have a bathroom on board, so please plan accordingly and go before you ride. Restrooms are available at the marina.