We have a chance to make a difference and volunteer with Eversight during their 60th Anniversary "Night for Sight" dinner at the Cleveland Museum of Art. Eversight is a local non-profit organization dedicated to restoring sight and preventing blindness through ocular transplant and research efforts.
- Activity: Enjoy an unforgettable evening on Monday, November 5, at the Cleveland Museum of Art in celebration of Eversight's 60th anniversary. Guests will enjoy an exclusive evening filled with delicious food, cocktails, program and auction items. Volunteers will help set up, tear down, and facilitate the event.
- Dress: Casual Chic
- Food and drinks will be provided for all volunteers
- Sign-up requires a firm commitment to attend. To familiarize volunteers with their assigned tasks, volunteers all be invited to attend a be a brief meeting a few days prior to the event.
- Parking is provided in the garage attached to the Museum
- This event is open for Annual and Monthly Professional Members, as well as, Social Members.
Photo Cred: Barney Taxel
Disclaimer: Cancellations within 48 hours of the event will not be refunded.
The Cleveland Professional
Terms and conditions