Join our next book club!!
For our August book club, we will be discussing Declutter Your Mind by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport.
Declutter Your Mind will teach the following:
• 4 Causes of Mental Clutter
• How to Reframe ALL Your Negative Thoughts
• 4 Strategies to Improve (or Eliminate) Bad Relationships
• The Importance of Decluttering the Distractions That Cause Anxiety
• A Simple Strategy to Discover What's Important to YOU
• 400 Words That Help Identify YOUR Values
• The Benefit of Meditation and Focused Deep Breathing (and How to Do Both)
• How to Create Goals That Connect to Your Passions
Amazon Review: "The truth is...We all experience the occasional negative thought. But if you always feel overwhelmed, then you need to closely examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your lifestyle. The solution is to practice specific mindfulness techniques that create more "space" in your mind to enjoy inner peace and happiness. With these habits, you'll have the clarity to prioritize what's most important in your life, what no longer serves your goals, and how you want to live on a daily basis. And that's what you'll learn in Declutter Your Mind."
Please join us to discuss the book on August 13th at Bar Cento. Reservation will be under Sarah Corr. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Disclaimer: Cancellations within 48 hours of the event will not be refunded.
E-Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions