We have a terrific opportunity to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity during one of their huge Spruce-Up Days. Spots are limited. However please join the wait-list if none are left; Habitat may be able to add spots due to interest as the date gets closer.
- Volunteer tasks: making sure that everyone working during the Spruce-Up event has safety equipment, water, and first aid if needed, set up & break down after event, jump in to help with different aspects of the spruce-up day.
- Dress: Wear closed toed, puncture and slip resistant shoes. Wear comfortable clothing that you do not mind getting dirty. We work in all weather conditions. Raincoats and layers are always a good idea. Please bring a hat and sunglasses as it may be hot!
- Habitat will supply water, Gatorade and snacks throughout the day. We will break for lunch around noon. Everyone is encouraged to pack a lunch and bring it. There will also be a table set up so people can bring a side and/or desserts to share. They would love for 20/30 to particiapte in the potluck!
- Sign-up requires a firm commitment to attend.
- This event is open for Board, Annual and Monthly Professional, and Social Members.